Policies and Notices
- All products may use or have come into contact with peanuts, tree nuts, soybean derivatives, eggs, wheat gluten, milk and other allergens.
- We require a 2 week notice and a 50% NON REFUNDABLE deposit on all orders (wedding cakes three month notice). Any order taken over the telephone requires a 50% deposit on a credit card. Weekends orders book quickly so a 3 week notice is strongly recommended. Orders are not confirmed until deposit is received.
- Wedding orders and orders requiring delivery must include a signed contract and are subject to different terms.
- One week notice required for order changes (serving size, flavors and color only) and/or cancellations. Every decorated special occasion cake is custom made just for you. When an order is placed, we reserve time, production resources and staffing allocations for that order, subsequently, we may have turned away other potential business to fill your order. Wedding Cakes requires a two month notice. Wedding cake and cake delivery cancellations have separate policies that are detailed in your contract. Please refer to your contract.
- We strive to decorate the exact cake design you want. We do reserve the right to use creative license where we feel necessary in order to maintain the quality of our product and designs.
- We will always make a “best effort” to contact you for design clarification or acceptance when a design change is needed. Please do not leave a work phone number. If we attempt to call you after 5pm or on a Saturday we will not be able to reach you.
- Once a cake has been picked up by you or a designated party it is considered "accepted". Refunds requested due to decorating style, color shade choice or general decoration design will not be honored.
- Cake flavor and texture is subjective. Refunds requested due to flavor or texture after cake has been accepted and picked up are only offered if the product is brought back to us and the quality of the cake flavor or texture is determined not to meet our standards. Quality determination is at the discretion and sole decision of Angel Cakes, LLC.
- All refunds are given as credit. No cash refunds. All refunds MAY be subject to a consultation fee up to 20% of the product.
- Hours of operations are: Tues-Fri 10:30am-3:30pm, Sat Appointments only, Sun-Mon. Closed
- After hours pick up arrangements MAY result in a minimum $20.00 service fee.
- All product is the customers responsibility upon leaving the store. Cake and icing are very fragile and not very stable. If you drive corners or speed bumps too fast, leave it in your 140 degree car while shopping or have to slam on the brakes because someone cuts you off then we are not responsible for damage. Cake can not be expected to hold up in those conditions. (if you come back with a damaged cake and you say you were just driving normally and it fell apart, sorry but we will not believe you. We have delivered cakes and know what they can and cannot take). If you bring the cake back to us we can repair it but you may incur a minimum $20 repair charge. Depending on the extent of the damage, the original cake may not be suitable for repairs and may need to be replaced. In such instances, additional charges may apply.
Picture Submission Policy:
We strive to have every cake you order be exactly what you wanted. We do this by meeting with every customer so your design and color requirements are precisely documented for our cake designers and your expectations on what is possible within your budget are clear. If you have a picture of something you would like us to use as a basis we ask that you bring it in to the store for our designers to have as a reference while they make your cake.We understand that sometimes life gets in the way of meeting personally with our design consultants and you may ask to send a picture by email. While we discourage this as colors and perspective can be different as printed and any custom tweaks can be misinterpreted in email, we will accept email pictures. In order to submit pictures by email you must meet some technical requirements.
- Email picture submissions are only accepted after you have discussed cake type, size and flavor requirements with an in-store designer and you have received a price range quote.
- Email picture submissions required no less than 72 hours before cake is due.
- You must call to confirm picture has been received and it didn’t get caught in a spam filter.
- The digital picture must be in jpg or pdf format and it must be no less than 300 dpi with a printable size of the cake (not the background) no less than 6 inches.
If any of these requirements are not met or we have to enhance your picture to meet these requirements (or you ask us “go to this URL and download the picture”) then you may incur a extra $10 design consultation fee.